– made of knitwear in a feminine print and tulle
– knitted bows lined with mesh, which is additional support
– not removable, decorated straps ended with bows
– cups covered with cotton inside
– three-stage clasp on a double hook
– perfect support
composition: polyester 64%, elastane 18%, polyamide 15%, cotton 3%
Kinga – one of the few brands in Poland – boldly can sign their products: Made in Poland. ALL, or full production takes place in the country.
The company each year offers new collections, which prepares two years in advance. This annual presence at the Fair Lingerie in Paris (Salon International de la Lingerie) confirms knowledge of the latest trends. This allows us to offer clients the underwear is always fashionable in the season.